I am suffering from kidney enlargement now i have many symptoms

hi im 22 female my two sides of the kidneys are big than the normal size (kidney enlargement) i having this problem for past 3 weeks and effects are i feel the vommiting sensation, pain in the breasts , having disturbance when urinating and i dont know how it happens and itching in kidneys sometimes i need the help doctor and i dont have diabettes and my body is restless and gets tired i dont what type of disease is this when i touch my kidney it was different for me
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011