I am suffering from insomnia, low blood count, disinterest in sex. what should i do?

i used to be a great energetic guy, body building, running and healthy stuff, was involved in masturbation for few years but i quit, same was with drugs and drinking. few years back i feel my digestive system is not working well, when i do exercise, instead of gaining muscle my body feels as it is swelling, then my sexual appetite went down to zero, then a doctor told me that i had hypoglycemia with hyper insulin, started using glucophage, 2 tablets of 1 gram a day, seemed as if it was working, stopped using them after 3 years, as my doctor stated saying that i have low blood count and also my testosterone levels went down, then a Hakeem or what can we say a herbal doc told me i have spleen problem and its not working properly, i canèt digest vegetables and fruits, also the dairy food is hectic for me, no matter how much i run i canèt bring my waist measurement down. feels like a bulging all the time around my waist area, after meal i am short of breath with swollen tummy, i am almost fed up but one good thing i never give up, i am living in canada, and i am working 12 hours most of whic is seated work, i feel tired out of energy, in short i am out of my livelihood, so i would be really greatful if anyone can guide me where i am standing and what should i do, i forgot to tell i am 34 years of age, weigh around 210 pounds and height is 5-11
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011