I am suffering from headache ,cold sweats,and vomiting, please suggest

I am dizzy,have headache ,cold sweats,and vomiting, please help me !
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
sounds like a bug to me,im not a doctor but i have felt exactly the same b4,not that long ago,but cause i was congested without really even feeling congested it gave me vertigo,feeling dizzy n sick x hope ur feelin better soon x
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.You should get your blood pressure checked.this could be due to high blood pressure.There could some problem with your ear also which also can lead to this.If you are feeling dizzy while changing position and with movement of your head this could be due ear problem.Drink plenty of liquids,take rest and light diet and see you doctor.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear shawnscrugs
Thanks for choosing Healthcaremagic
There is nothing to worry but recommend you to do regular check up of Blood pressure it will give some idea about your condition. if the symptom continue and either with normal BP
consult your nearest Physician or ENT specialist for further