I am suffering from headache and neck termores

I AM INQUIRING ABOUT A 45 YEARS OLD LADY WHO HAS BEEN SUFFERING FOR LONG TIME FROM NECK TREMORES AND HEADACHE . sHE IS IN aFGHANISTAN NOW AND WE WOULD LIKE TO BRING HER OVER TO INDIA. I am looking for a good hospital or doctor .
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. She needs to consult a neurologist.. The best neurologist facility available in India is in NIMHANS, which is in bangalore.. It is a well recognised insitute which deals with all neurology, neurosurgery and psychiatry problems.. But since it is a institute managed by a government, you may not get an appointment there.. If you are interested, you can take an opinion through the second opinion from a specialist feature option that is available through this website.. The link for this would be http://www.healthcaremagic.com/specialists/Neurologist/Dr-A-S-Keerthi/7

All the best...