I am suffering from hbsag +ve problem

sir iam suffering from hbsag +ve problem plz help me in treatment . my agei is 29 sex: male iam unmarried. sir iam suffering from hbsag +ve problem plz help me in treatment . my agei is 29 sex: male iam unmarried.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
there is a herb bhui amla which is giving excellent results in such liver disorders. i usually prescribe tab.nirocil , livomyn sy. and punarnava mandur.
Homeopath Dr. Ankur Prakash's  Response
condition of viral induced hepatitis can be well treated by hom.medicines so seek a hom,aid in your vicinity for proper advice and management
take care best of luck
Homeopath Dr. Pratima Verma's  Response
Hi !
Welcome to Health Care Magic Forum
Other Doctors have very well suggested you regarding your problem.Don't worry and follow the instructions accordingly. In addition to that you can start with some homoeopathic medicines like chelidonium 200, 10 drops in 1/2 cup of luke warm water twice daily and LIV AID Syrup 1tsf thrice daily.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There is nothing to worry. Build confidence level you had no such symptoms of unnecessary changes with you. you must be monitoring the liver function test result if you had develp jaundice like symptoms
You need to build up immunity, avoid further infection and hepatic protection
for this Ayurvedic herbal medicine are very useful with antiviral property , hepatoprotective and immunity enhancer
Avoid alcohol smoking and drink plentyof water
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Don't worry, Most people infected with hepatitis B as adults recover fully, even if their signs and symptoms are severe. See to it that you don't spread it to others. Your doctor may recommend, Antiviral medications. Antiviral medications help fight the virus and slow its ability to damage your liver. Several medications are available. Your doctor can suggest which medications may be most appropriate for you. f your liver has been severely damaged, a liver transplant may be an option.Learn more about Hepatitis B. This can help you understand what this infection means for your overall health. Eat foods which are full of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Exercise most days of the week and sleep for 8 hours minimum.
Do Take Care.