I am suffering from hair fall, is it due to lack of improper food ?

Hi i am 21 years old. I study really hard to pass my exams, sometimes I dont eat properly. I think that may be these might be the results of my hair falling out PLENTY. Please advice and recommend whatever is necessary to help this situation. Thanks Maria
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Please see See the photo after the my treatments 2.jpg and 1.jpg before treatments. See new hair has come to my bald head after applying KESHAMULATHARALAYA from Srilanka. This is a great invention in medicine. email----
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Maria; ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS.Exams bring tension & pressure on your body eat regular meals do not skip meals as you will lose nutrition & hair also.try taking multivitamins during this exam period ;eat good food & drink milk regularly.Inspite of all this if your hair fall does not stop after your exams you can start treatment for the can mail me your status .
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi! maria,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Any kind of stress (say for ex exams) can lead to hair loss.Also crash dieting can cause the same.So try improve your diet and sleep. Take green leafy veg, fresh fruits, plenty of water, sprouts ,pulses, high protein diet, avoid items with high sugar content like sweets & chocolates, less of Chinese foods, less of pizza & burgers ,more of milk & ghee, dry fruits . Good 7 hr sleep also has a important role to play .If you still have hair loss after this then go for medicines.
Take care,
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear Maria
have a rich nutrious diet with lot of vegies and fruits and milk. I believe there is no dandruff. Amongst herbal remedies we recommend Tab. Praval pishti and medicated oils as sesa oil.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
welcome to "Health Care Magic "
HOMOEOPATHIC treatment will not only help you to stop your hairloss but regowth of hair
as well.
geneally Stress, anemia, hypothyroidism , dandruff , hormonal imbalance causes hair
and its necessary to have high protein , iron and vita E diet,include groundnuts,or
almonds , spinach ,green leafy vegetables daily basis
consume dried methi seeds daily a spoonful with a glass of water.

apart from good diet if you start treatment at early stages of hair oss you can expect good results .
medicines can also help to reduce the anxiety levels during your exams .

homoeopathic medicnes will surely treat the exact cause in your body ,
will suggest you to consult a homoeopath or for more info you can write down to

wish u all the best for your exams!
takecare,wish you good health always !