I am suffering from depression. suggest me in this condition can I do marriage ?

Sir, I am suffering a problem I am mentally disturb because every moment my body and vain are twitching And I have noising problem when listen any type of noise or when I talking any other person I am feeling bad. And my body poacher not perfect. and not beter wolking suggest me in this condition can I do mirage.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. I feel your symptoms are not of major concern.. They may be just psychological.. As long as you are physically strong and unaffected and mentally stable for most periods of the day except on few occasions, married life should not be a problem.. You can get an evaluation done by a psychologist if you want to, to know about your present mental condition.. If you are interested, you may take an opinion from one of the psychiatrist available online through this website.. The link would be

All the best...