I am suffering from UTI. Had kidney stone which was removed by laproscopic operation

I am suffering from UTI. i am in Homeopethic medicine now that is Uva ursi and Berberis. Uti is trobling me from last one year after laproscopic surgery of kidney stone Hi I am suffering from UTI . I was having stones which were removed from both of the kidneys through laproscopic operation. Then I suffered from UTI and I took antibiotics . Then I tried other medicines cystone after that Homeopathic Berberis Voegel and Uva Ursi. I got releif but again now my problem has reoccured for the past few days am having slight pain in my legs. I am really tired I drink at least 6 litres water a day and for last 6 months am taking these medicines Please Help
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011