I am suffering from Knee pain-arthritis. need a permanent cure.

I am having sever knee pain . I ve had rheumatic artheritis as a kid, the right knee at present. when I was 13 I was treated for it. I have had no issues for all these years but now it looks like the pain has come back and at times I get a small swelling on the left hand finger too. at time i have pain on both my knees and sometimes its not there . i was given a cream called dynapar for the swelling and came down. but i need to know if there is a permanent cure to it because i have heard that arthritis re occurs during old age . As of now when i have to climb staircase. I have pain or when i have to sit on the chair. floor and stand up. i have pain. i bought an aurvedic lotion called myovedic its helps . but i need a permanent cure
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010