I am suffering from Jaundice & my billurubin level has come down to normal. Can higher hemoglobin level cause serious problems ?

Hi, For past 4 months I am suffering from Jaundice . Now the recent test suggests that my billurubin level has come down to normal. However, from MY BLOOD REPORT, I have found that my Hemoglobin level is 16. Last 3 blood test suggests that my hemoglobin level is 16. From the Internet sources, I found that Higher Hemoglobin level will cause serious problems. Is that true ? If yes, then what are the steps that I need to take to make the Hemoglobin level normal. Also, during my USG abdomen study, the reports pointed that I am having fatty lever. Will it cause any serious problem. I still continue taking LIV52DS tablets. Does LIV52DS tabs help in curing Fatty liver . I don't have smoking or drinking habit. Also, because of Jaundice my weight has reduced from 77 to 64.Also, please suggest me the diet as well. Earlier, I used to follow very strict diet as well. Now gradually I have started taking food with less oil.I have also started taking dry fruits (Walnut, kismis, Dates,Almonds and pista) 2 pcs each daily. Thanks, Sai ranjit
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011