I am suffering from DNS. Is it necessary to go for operation ?

18 Male, Doctor i am suffered From DNS,symptoms is that My both nostrils is closed and i have symptoms of that i feel pressure in my head i feel lot of dizziness , feeling the less thinking, feeling pain in sinuses feeling pain in nose, I also going to ENT specialist he Told me That Operation is only the way of HEaling, But i am Afraid of Operation that he tell me that we put the sleep injection and u sleep imideately thats why i feel so Afraid plz tell me what should i do.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011