I am suffering from Ankle, Knee joint and Back pain, kindly help me out

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from Ankle, Knee joint and Back pain since 1 year. I consulted some specialists, but the pain is not reducing. From 2 months my Knee and Ankle are swollen and I am not able to walk. I have psoriasis from 10 yrs. One of the doctors suggested that this is Psoriatic Arthritis and has prescribed SAAZ DS, Microsid SR. Also in the blood reports SGPT was around 70 and CRP was around 30. Not much improvement is seen and is effecting my career. Can you please suggest me a better solution?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jun 2010