I am not getting tightness in my penis and always feel dull

Sir I m Puneet from india 27yr single. I hv one problem last few months that i m not getteing tightness in my penis always feel dull.Last three months ago i do sex with my girlfriend but my penies does t get tight and grow, pls help me its to surious pls sugget any good treatment for my life.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Dec 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

You r too young to be having such issues, very rarely in your age it will be organic. Avoid smoking, drinking, eat healthy. If it still doesnt improve get yourself tested for lipd profile, grbs, cbc. MEet a urologist.
Have a healthy living
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
If you have reduced the sex attraction with your girl friend it can reduce the excitation
and thrill which will reduce erection.More excitation better is the erction.So try to
maintain excitation with fantacy and verbal stimulation etc would help you.Thanks