I am not able to retract my penis. Why is it ?

i have no pain in my penis but only not able to retract.....earlier i dint have this problem but a year back i had it...and a white scar has developed at one side of the tip ring......and also i will be thank full if u suggest me a good docter for this in ranchi as ranchi is my home town i have no pain but only not able to retract.....earlier i dint have this problem but a year back i had it...and a white scar has developed at one side of the tip ring......and also i will be thank full if u suggest me a good docter for this in ranchi as ranchi is my home town
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Dear Saurya, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!

Symptoms you described suggest that you probably have a disease known as Lichen sclerosus et atrophicus [LSA]. For confirmation & proper treatment, you need to consult a Qualified Dermatologist. You may search this website also for a dermatologist in Ranchi.
Wishing you best of health.

Dr NAVEEN KANSAL, MD [PGI, Chd]
Skin Clinic, SCO 298, Sect. 20, Panchkula.
kansalnaveen@gmail.com