I am losing my hair since from 3 months heavily

im losing my hair since from 3 months worrying lot abt it....wat shud be care 2 be taken for preventing hair loss...
Asked On : Thu, 2 Dec 2010
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health magic.Daily the loss of hair 100 in number is have to take care of hair in order to reduce the hair loss.
1 Take nutrecious diet.
2 avoid junk food.
3 take at least 1/4 lt of milk daily.
4 take head twice a week, avoid shampoos.
5 if dandruff is present get the treatment.
6 apply hair oil daily.
after taking precautions also if hair loss is present then you can consult homeo doctor in order to get permanent relief.
Homeopath Dr. P.LIVINGSTON's  Response
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic.Hair Fall has many causes may be due to deficiency..or skin disease of scalp such as dandruff ..or as a result of severe acute diseases or due genetic problem ..applying external applications such as oil , shampoo, hair cream etc do not produce desirable results .we have to first clearly find out the cause.If cause is found the condition can be effectively treated with internal homoeopathic remedies.Genetic remedies are also available in homoeo which can cure genetic ,constituional diseases.So do not lose hope ..consult a good qualified homoeopath.