I am loosing my capacity to write properly or even hold the pen, please advice

Hi.. I am an engineering student.(3rd yr) still one n half yr hv to go. i m loosing my capacity to write properly or even hold the pen. i am suffering from this problem since one n half year and it continue to increasing. i am very scare and desperate to know where this problem going to lead me. am i gonna pass my engineering or not please suggest me what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... Being apprehensive will only make your symptoms worse.. Your symptoms may be psychogenic and related to the anxiety.. So relax and concentrate on your studies.. If you can ignore the minor problem that you have you will be able to see that you will feel that your symptoms are better.. Try this.. Improve your nutrition, multivitamin pills should help you too.. Consult your doctor, if you find that your symptoms are severe.. All the best..