I am having strange contractions and and burning sensation in anus while peeing. Is masturbation the cause ?

I am 14 years old and started masturbating 2 years ago. I masturbate 4 to 6 times a week and i usually edge for an hour or so (stop and start technique). 2 months ago i started having these strange contractions in anus while peeing and burning sensation. This is now gone, but 2 weeks ago another problem occured. I find it hard to pee and I have to squeeze my pc muscles( i mean the reflex not by hand) once or twice before starting to pee. Please help. Is this dangerous? Does this mean i can t have kids in future? Will this cure by itself? Is masturbation the cause?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
hi,thanks for query.This has nothing do with masturbation.What you might have is some infection or stone disease of urinary tract.please visit your doctor and get your self examined and if needed he will ask for urine test.Masturbation does not lead to any problems.
wishing you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Dilip Vakade's  Response
Hi Emil,
masturbation is a harmless practice and can be done as many times as your body permits. It`s not known to cause any urological conditions which lead to a poor urinary stream or infections. This does not mean that you can`t have kids in the future. It will in all probability cure by itself. And again masturbation is not the cause of your problem.
Do reduce the frequency of masturbation if its hampering your day to day activitie. Hope that answers the query