I am having severe abdominal pain. My gallbladder has been removed with no relief to the symptoms.

I am having severe abdominal pain that has been happening for about 8 months, I have seen several gastro s who have run a battery of test and procedures. My gallbladder has been removed with no relief to the symptoms. I have severe pain after I eat, extreme nausea and am now not only suffering physically but emotionally. I have lost 60 lbs, and my quality of life is now greatly affected. Where do I go from here ?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011