1. right arm pain can be quite troublesome with people who are right handed as it effect their day to day routine.
2. if particularly at right site make sure Syringomyelia
, Cubital tunnel syndrome
and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
are ruled out,any swelling,tingling
or numbness in right hand?
3. it could be simple a muscle pull due to overstretching, ( were you involved in any playing activities requiring repetitive motion of hand)??
4. could be due to inflamed nerve due to inflammation, any H/o injury or fall or compression?
5. pain could also have resulted after lifting any heavy weight resulting in Tendonitis?
6. could be possible Frozen shoulder/Peri arthritis/
7. Acc. to study Women over the age of 35 are vulnerable to develop multiple bone disorder due to deficiency of calcium,iron and other nutrients,resulting in arm pain, so take a healthy diet.
8.simple massage with saindhavadi tail or vishgarbha tail is effective.
9. have an appointment with your Physician for further evaluation and management.