I am having problem in passing urine, please suggest me the remedy for it

I am having problem in passing urine. I am takaing Urimax 04 mg in the morning and was taking Roliflo in the evening. Now that Roliflo is not available, I was prescribed Trofame XR cappsuslels but these capsules perhaps do not suit me as it seems to block urine free flow. Which medicine I should use in its place Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Oh are you having Prostate issue. If you are not gettin help frm medicines, then you will need to undergo surgery as the ultimate treatment. But with timely medicines, they say that surgery can be prevented.