I am having pain while I am urinating

I am having major pain while im urinating,even hard to urinate at all,sometimes I urinate blood ,but its always painful. I started having pain while urinating a few weeks ago,now it has only gotten worse with blood,I havent told anyone yet,and I want to know what I can do to make it better,or even remove the pains. If it matter, I first felt it in the shower.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
So it wont improve by itself?
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
this problem can be seen in renal stone issues.please go for ultrasound of lower abdomen..after investigations only we can go for diagnosis,,,is it stone or infection ,swelling ,,,watever,,,
take care
Nephrologist Dr. P M. Sohal's  Response
hello as a nephrologist i suggest u need urine routine/urine C/S,and renal ultrasound.for symptomatic relief use liq citralka 20 ml in fruit juice three times a day till ur results are ready then report back