I am having itchy skin, turned thinner and reddish on my legs. I use to apply katialis

have these unwanted scars on my legs so I used a cream called katialis . I think i have applied to many of it that caused me this allergy(if it is really an allergy). It feels hot when I touch the only area where i have applied the cream. the skin on than area is kinda red and the skin feels thinner. There are times wherein it would be really itchy and when i scratch it small circles like an insect bite would appear. There are different sizes of these insect bite like circles. I also have in the face but the skin is only reddish unlike what is on my legs. what could have happened? Is it okay to apply hydrocortisone ointment to the area on both legs and face? what ointment can i use to my face area?to my legs? please help me. I am very worried. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011