I am having bad headaches and nausea, What can I do ?

Im 33 weeks pregnant and im having bad headaches and nausea.. I cant seem to get rid of it and my doctor says it is fine.. What can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011
Welcome To HealthcarMagic
As per your history, it seems emesis gravidarum that is pregnancy related vomitings. This complains usually first thee months and last three months of pregnancy. It seems normally more of preganants. This is due to hormonal changes occured in pregnancy.
To get releif have roasted breads early in morning, low fat diet and adquate rest. Keep in touch with gynaecologist nearby and have routine check ups.
I wish you a Fruitful Result.