I am having arthritis from past 10 years & will this affect my pregnancy ?

I am nandini 23 years female, I am having arthris from past 10 years, from last one year taking treatment. doctor told to take sazo 1000 for two times a day. I have take tablet for whole life. Is there any side effetcs from sazo tablets. I am going to marrry after 2 months so will this arthrits effects for my pregnancy
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.see all medicine having some kind of side effect most frequent side effect decrease appetite,loss of weight,nausea,vomiting,diarrhea,abdominal discomfort,yellow to orange discolouration of body fluids like skin,urine,less comman anemia,urticaria, better you to swich over homoeopathy which medicine having less side effects because you are only 23so go any good homoeopath which take your proper case and give medicine according to them.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.This drug is used not very widely for this indication.there are some issues about safety of this drug also.Your doctor is the best person who can guide you more on this.Use of this drug during pregnancy is not advised.It is better that your discuss this with treating doctor have some option for this.Please do not plan pregnancy while you are on this drug.
wishing you good health.