I am having acne on my chest, back of the neck & the entire back from last 15 days

since last 15 days i am having acne on my chest , neck i m a girl student of 22 years old. i hv developed acne on my chest, back of the neck & the entire back. actually i used to develop acne over these areas since i was 17. but neglected them at that time. actually they used to come, remain for 2 months & then vanish without leaving any scar. But now as i am staying in the girl s hostel n also i have to go to college, this thing is creating a lot of inconvenience. some times also there is mild itching. pls help me sir.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011