I am having a mild varicocele grade 2 and hypoechoic texture in both sides, please advise me

Hi doctor. I am 33 yrs old having a mild varicocele grade 2 and hypoechoic texture in both sides . Also, I want to tell you that my serum analysis was bad in general. I m now taking Novaldex 10mg, Vit E400, Selinium, Vit C for increasing the sperm count and activity, etc. Is it required that I go for a surgery for the varicocele in my situation or its Ok. Please advise me about the best & safest kind of surgeries for such. Thanks a lot doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011