I am having a bit of burning and itching sensation on my back

I am from kashmir , india, my age is 52 , since 2007 i am having a bit of burning plus itching sensation on my back, on skin (6 inches below the shoulder ).not continous . but doctors are not able to detect its cause. and i have travelled to international countries from 1988-1999. could it be some sort of disease/beacteria/worm of a foreign country. please suggest me what to do now
Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You can send a picture of the lesion and may consider taking a second opinion with one of the dermatologist available on this website..