I am have itching near genital organs and the skin has become black. Can you suggest a permanent remedy ?

I am 42 years, 84Kg, 176CM height. I have been suffering for long time from itching between thigh and genital organ and on testacle skin and perinial part. Skin on these areas became back in colour. I tried with some broad spectrum anti bacterial/ fungal (Canesten,candid etc;) cream and slight get relief. When application of cream stops it comes again. Irritation is much when under garment removes. During bath time normally I use strong strubbler to get comfort from itching and it makes relief but in next bath time the itching increases. Dry itching skin part releases some power like scales..Please give a permanent remedy to get rid of itching and black colour of skin.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011