I am getting tensed often, wat should I do ?

Sir I am getting tensed often I couldn control it I am always fighting with my parents. they often saying me to consult a PSYCHATRIST wat should I do ? can u pls guide me
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Try and relax. There is nothing wrong with you and you certainly don't have to see any psychiatrist. We have control over ourselves and not others. Hence, try to develop control over senses (like the famous drawing of Lord Krishna holding five reins of a horse, representing our five senses). What will help you in this case is: a) define what you want in your professional life. If what you define professionally is driven by your passion/ knowledge, its probably better. b) define what you want in your personal life. If you aim for a peaceful/ loving/ sharing life, it probably would serve you well. There might be instances when its very difficult to be loving/ peacheful etc., but try to minimize these instances and still when confronted with such instances, try to remain silent or get out of the situation and go for a jog or take deep breaths. c) work like an ox towards goals a) and b).

Take care. All the best.

Probably your parents should not be saying such things as you seeing a doc etc., but maybe you could share this response with them as well, because it might help them too.

Try Take deep breaths, go for jog