I am feeling slight chest pain. What is the reason & its remedies ?

Hi, I m 31yrs.old man. for past one & half months i m feeling slight inflamatory discomfort associated with mild pain intermittently in inward middle to extreme left side of the chest down to left side of d middle abdomen , which at times continues for long time..(i generally smoke 8-10 ciggerettes per day & taking meal regularly from not so well hotel for last one & half months due to change of place..) what is the cause of it & wht r d remedies ?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011