I am fearing food pipe tumor could you please suggest me what to do ?

I am feeling a little stress after I am having my food on my chest mostly over the chest and the center lower side of the chest I am fearing food pipe tumor could you please suggest me what to do ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

for the food pipe tumor it should be early filling of the stomach not stress. anyways from symptoms tumor cannot be identified. get an barium swallow examination done. it is better to get an endoscopy of the upper food pipe done to get it biopsied to know whether there is any tumor or not.