I am fat and want to lose weight

If I eat only one meal a day then throw it up will I lose weight i think im fat and want to lose weight
Asked On : Tue, 27 Apr 2010
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

If Starving like this you will become ill, sure you will lose weight along with this you will lose your health also. And this is not good way to reduce weight.

Daily do some exercise for 30 minutes and 30 minutes brisk walk.

Avoid: junk foods, carbonated beverages, Alcohol, cheese, butter, cream, ice cream, chocolates, Egg yolk, and red meat. Dry fruits and nuts.

Include: more green leafy vegetables, Salad, fresh fruits, egg white, whole wheat bread, Skimmed milk, low fat curd, only 1 tbsp oil is recommended. Drink 2 to 3 liters water.

Dont throw it up!!Soon enough, you will become overobsessive about throwing up, believe me. Just eat only when youre hungry, and chew a lot of sugar free gum. it keeps that satisfied, full feeling longer. it also eliminates snack time because, even though gum has little nutrition, it keeps your mouth busy.
  Anonymous's Response

ah-eat NO snacks for a week-only the main meals=make sure your meals are healthy, eat more food with iron, protein, and fiber=exercise~stretch your muscles, run 1-2 laps=drink at least 5 glasses aday~ hope this helps!

Anonymous's Response