I am facing sinus problem,please give me your treatment suggestion

sir iam an underwater diver and have been diving since last 9 years but since last 1 year afetr i have undergone deep diving course at south africa when the temp was 10 to 15 degrees and the climate was very cold with cold air . I am facing sinus problem since then though it is a occassional problem i am worried about working as a diver in future .i feel pain in all the sinus areas in worst conditions and generally on the eyebrows and the nasal areas i have tried stem inhalation,nasal drops ,few homeopathic,ayurvedic and allopathic medicines but all was of no use please suggest any strong medicine which i can use
Asked On : Mon, 24 Aug 2009