I am experiencing some throbbing pain in my back. From my lower right side of my back all the way to my knee

Hi, I am experiencing some throbbing pain, which came on suddenly, in my back. It radiates from my lower right side of my back all the way to my knee , and pain worsens dramatically when I go from prone to standing or vice versa. If you have any advice on my condition please contact me as soon as possible. Thank You
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010
thank you for the inquiry

this can be due to disc lesions or sciatica pain due to spondylosis.

ayurveda therapies are commended for this.

try the following medicines:

danwadaram thailam+ valiya narayana thailam for oil massage(soft massage)

Cap.Lumbatone 2-2-2-

Tab.Lumbatone 2-0-2

dr.devidas vellodi cochin
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Sarveshwar Chander Sood's  Response
Your pain will be best treated by MDT that is mechanical diagnosis and therapy.Find some mckenzie doctor or therapist who can help you in this pain in very short time without use of any pain killer drugs You can find someone near you try to search thier web site for addrerss of some one close to the place where you live .

Anonymous's Response

There might be problem with your disc coming out and ptressing on nerve supplying to knee area..get a MRI done, it will show whts going a ortho doc, ask advise and prescription for physiotherapy..