I am experiencing moderate bleeding after urinating, Please advice

I am experiencing moderate bleeding after urinating, sometimes mucusing othertimes brown as blood. I am really concerned about my health as i have no insurance and i have to take care of my new bundle of joy. I am going to gym regularly and also i dont breast feed. also i have gotten my period twice in a month and they were heavy lasting about a week and 2 days. The period has subsided and now i am going through this ordeal mentioned above. Please advice.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Mar 2010