I am excessively overweight. What exercise and diet a doctor would advice ?

Hello Im 16 Female. I Am 5,6 And 238lbs So Im Big For My Age And Height. I ve Been Dieting For Ages Since I Was About 13/14 And It Hasnt Worked. On January 1st 2011 I Started A Diet Of 700 Calories And Then Burning It Off Or More By Dance In The Evening. I Lost 6lbs In 4 Days And Was Really Happy. I Stopped Beacause Of Travelling And Stuff. And Put It On :(. My Diet Is: Diet Coke Water CottageCheese Ham Pitta Bread I m Thinking Of Going On A Diet Of 300 Calories A Day. How Much Weight Will I Lose? :) Charley x x
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011