I am desperate and scared. do you have any suggestions how to fix this ?

I am so lost I dont know what to do, I dont want to talk to anyone face to face about this so here it goes, I have always dealt with issues af worrying about everything, i even get really bad tension headaches, i wake up with fingernail marks on my hands from clinching so bad at night, teeth marks on my cheeks , you name it. But here lately i am cathing myself taking stuff out on my son. I scream at him for the littlest things and hes so innocent. hes a good boy and to keep myself from doing it i basically hide in my room, i cry all the time and i just dont know what to do anymore. it seems to be getting worse each day. no matter how hard i try i still cant stop myself from worrying, from screaming, from crying, and i feel like i am sitting in a chair in a white room with all my problems on notes floating around me and i cant reach anyof them, and when i finally do its like i cant fix it do you have any suggestions how to fix this, im loseing it quickly. sometimes I think if it werent for my son, I wouldnt want to be here
Asked On : Mon, 19 Jul 2010