I am concerned about white lumps in back of throat and it had a hole.

Hi, about a year ago, I started getting bad breath that wouldn't go away and I had a lump on one side of the back of my throat. It had a white spot, and when I went to the doctor, he told me it was a piece of food stuck. A couple of months ago, it still did not go away, so I went to another doctor and he told me it was pus, and put me on antibiotics for strep. The white stuff went away but the lump was still there. A couple of days ago, I felt like I had something stuck in the back of my throat, and I saw that I had more white bumps. While I was eating today, some of it came out, and I threw it away thinking it was a piece of food. But it felt really uncomfortable so I got a long stick and poked the white stuff so they could come off, it did and it looked sort of like a mushroom, it was hard, and off white, and when I checked my throat, the lump had a hole where the white stuff had been stuck. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, but I'm just a little concerned. What do I have?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Apr 2010