I am concerned about my CNS hyper going too rapidly to CNS depression. Is this safe ?

1. background: I have been taking nitrates / nitric oxide as a weightlifting supplement which i m aware causing blood pressure to drop (because blood vessels expand) -AM mostly L-arginine 2. diphenhydramine 100mg (to sleep)+ 200mg of benzonatate (suppress coughing) from a sinus infection I have. i am concerned about my CNS hyper (from stress) going too rapidly to CNS depression , is this safe (will i have a hypotensive crisis in my sleep) 3. additional information but not necessary in answering question: i am -stressed constantly (~10 years) -male -23 years old - overweight by 30lbs -family history of depression (and other mental disorders/body dysmophoria/ sister has enlarged thyroid) -mother has Diabetes mellitus type 2
Asked On : Sat, 17 Sep 2011