I am burping up white foamy stuff that sometimes taste like acid, I can hear my stomach gurgleling and I get gassy too.

I am a 46yr. old female, I had heartburn three days ago that seems to have turned into a slight stomache nausea, with lots of little air burps and now I am burping up this white foamy stuff that sometimes taste like acid, I can hear my stomache gurgleling at times and I get gassy too. I have taken pepcid over the counter, and still burping, I started taking it three days ago when this started. please help. thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011