I am a hypochondriac and I have tiny bump under my skin. Could it be cancer or it is allergy only ?

I m 17 and i am terrified. I am a hypochondriac and I assume everything is cancer or something terrible. A couple days ago I felt a tiny bump under my skin in my bikini line. It wasn t hard and i was able to move it around but I feel like it s stuck. When I lift the skin I feel like it moves around but theirs like a ridge in the bone. I also have been messing with it non stop and it s red and bruised the area is sore. But I m so scared because it is hard now and when I touch it it doesn t move but when I lift it I feel it all moves around and fine but when I put the skin back it s hard again. I have allergies and I don t know what s wrong with me. I m driving myself crazy. I stop stressing about one thing and then I find something else.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011