I am Worried about my white hair

hello doctor i am 18 year old my 70%hair convrt into white hair plz tell wht i do.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Jul 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Aisha
the graying of hair is due to loss of melanin in hair which can be triggered by environment pollution , application of some toxic chemicals [spray ,gel etc]

you can use Amla [embellica officinalis] in form of dry powder for oral administration and local application [make paste with water and apply for half hour than wash] it will really help you

@hussain: If anyone actually believes that crock of shit and contacts you, they deserve whatever scam your pulling