I am 70 years old addicted to tobacco,i have swelling in mouth,feel dizzy,burn in urine and pain in shoulder. Do i have mouth cancer ?

Hello Doctor ..i m 70 yrs old man..i have a swelling and i experience a pain on my collar bone and have trouble to open my mouth and i feel little dizzi and feel a sort of burn in urine..i experience pain below my shoulder , eyesight has become weak i have no idea whether i m suffeering from mouth cancer or some other..i also chew a lot of tobacco..kindky give ur suggestions regarding it
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011