I am 35 and my weight is 77, how to lose weight ?

I WANT TO LOOSE MY WEIGHT BUT HOW I CAN MY WEIGHT IS 77 AND MY AGE IS 35 I DID MANY EXERCISE MY HEIGHT IS 5-3
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi..

According to ur height u should be around 60-62kgs, only healthy way to loose weight is having healthy food, less carbho and fat, walking for 30-40mins, dont keep urself hungry it wil not allow ur body to burn the fat. keep eating healthy snacks, avoid junk food.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Peter S Fahmy's  Response
Hi Diana
Ur way for losing weight will be by following a diet regimen under the supervision of a specialist in order to lose mainly ur body fat + regular exercising
Thanks

ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
helo
welcome to health care magic
to reduce weight gain
try to have diet control first
do some yoga excercises ..which will help u to control weight but regularly
if possible go for a walk in the morning
rest try to change your life style and stay away from alochol,drugs,cigerrate
if u want u can take some drug like...reshape tablets ate available in the market