I am 24 years old and suffering from frequent urination. Can masturbation be a possible cause ?

i am 24 years old i have urinary problems i have intermittent urine flow and frequent urination i had got treatment for uti and it is completely treated.even now i have the same trouble.scan of abdomen , xray, blood test , urine test shows normal results.well i had stress and sleeplessness when this problem occurred but doctor suggests that this may be due to masturbation.well i had this habit of masturbating during school days and then i stopped completely for an year and again i started this habit and had it once in a while.but i cannot believe that this is due to masturbation.because i was masturbating twice every month during the time when the problem occurred and i dont have any other symptoms like wet dreams erection problem.now when i masturbate semen is coming with good pressure but my urine flow isnt coming with pressure whats your say can it be due to masturbation kindly help me i am not able to discuss this with any one
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011