I am 24 years male. My chest looks like breast which is very embarrassing

Hi, I am a 24 years old male. My weight is around 98 kgs (215 lbs). Though it used to be more than 105 kgs, I am still in the process of bringing it down. I ve got two concerns, 1. My chest looks like breast which is very embarrassing. Even the areolae are big in diameter. I cannot go out without a shirt on me, I can t even go to swimming. 2. The size of my penis is somewhere between four to five inches. I am worried whether I can have a happy sexual life or not. These two factors lower my confidence to have a girl friend. Furthermore, I haven t seen anyone in my life who has got chest like me. Request you to guide me towards the resolution for the aforementioned issues. Regards,
Asked On : Sun, 19 Sep 2010