I am 19 years old male but my voice sounds like female. How to improve my voice in future ?

male voice listening like female voice in 19 years of age hi im shariff my age is 18 im studying btech now and my voice is very un easy to me its like female voice in phones is ther any solution for this will my voice improve in future plz tell me im feeling shame in talking wit my felow beings
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
pubophonia or puberphonia r same.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
don worry, u r suffering from PUBOPHONIA, it is a normal physiological problem.

DONT TAKE ANY MEDICINES.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Anisha Parmar's  Response
that may be due to hormonal ups &downs.you are just 18 so youcan still wait for 2 to 4 yrs.
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Shariff,

This condition of yours is called puberphonia (it is the persistence of adolescent voice even after puberty). Do not worry this is not a disease, this condition is treatable. You require a thorough examination by a good phonosurgeon, as well as voice therapy.

Dr. Naveen Kumar