I always have low blood pressure. Do i need to worry about it ?

I am a 44 year old female weight 160, height 5/3,disabled due to 5 failed back surgeries, my blood pressure is normally low even after surgery and with sever pain.My normal blood pressure is about 110/67. I have been monitoring it since last night due to eating salt to try and get it back up (get very dizzy when it is very low) it was 97/55 then a hour later 95/ 55 and my heart rate was 65 (my heart rate us usually 90 resting, not sure why) today with not eating yet my blood pressure was 105/60 pulse 75, then let dog out and sat back down for 15 minutes and it was 136 over 86 heart rate 115 (started getting a headache also). took again in 30 minutes of resting and 109/57 pulse 86. what can this mean? it goes so low sometimes that the nurse at hospital went and got 3 different cuffs because she said I could not be awake with a blood pressure as low as it was (at that time it was 80/45) no one seems very worried about this but me, I get too dizzy and fall, which doesnt help my back problems. all I get told is eat salt, I eat enough salt for 5 people some times , just trying to bring my blood pressure up, I am actually starting to hate the taste of I worrying over nothing? I keep getting told low blood pressure is better then high, well if I fall down a flight of stairs and break my neck I dont think so LOL any ideas would be greatly appreciated, or just tell me the drs are right, eat salt and stop worrying :) thank you
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011