I HAVE A STOMACH PROBLEM, MAY I GET A PROPER DIET ?

SIR I HAVE A STOMACH PROBLEM WILL YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME A SUITABLE DIET SCHEDULE AGE 21 GENDER MALE I AM SUFFERING FROM GILBERT SYNDROME
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.You need to firstly avoid alcohol,sugary foods,refined carbohydrates and artificial sweeteners. Have a diet rich in protein,consume more fish.Cabbage, cauliflower,carrots and eggs are beneficial. You also need to exercise atleast 30 min daily. Avoid being stressed out and anxious.You must not skip breakfasts. Drink six to seven glasses of water daily. Wishing you well.