I AM LOOSING MY DENSITY IN FRONT OF MY HEAD. HOW CAN I REDUCE IT ?

NATURALLY I'VE BIG FOREHEAD BUT NOW I AM LOOSING MY DENSITY IN FRONT OF MY HEAD HOW CAN I REDUCE IT PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIPS I'M 23YRS OLD?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Sep 2010
Hi
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Are you talking about the hair density? A premature hair loss could be genetically predisposed. If you have a family history, it is bound to go to male pattern prematurely and there is no effective medicine. If you do not have a family history, check whether you are stressed at home or workplace. Concentrate on good nutrition, including fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Local therapy may not help much. Should have a good sleep.